Honest Conversations: Race, Equity and Inclusion In Housing
A thought leadership report due to inspire tangible action through first-hand experiences and candid conversations with Housing and out-of-sector executive leaders.
Contributors include the likes of Network Rail, Stonewater, Co-op Group, First Choice Homes Oldham, Odgers Interim, Eastlight Community Homes, Hogan Lovells US, and Inc Arts UK.
There are five key questions raised in the report, in the form of articles:
- #BAMEOver: Should We Stop Using The Term BAME?
- How Can We Tackle Unconscious Bias in Executive Recruitment?
- How Can We Be A Good Leadership Ally In The Workplace?
- BLM: What Has Changed with Race and Workplace Diversity?
- How Can We Drive Organisational Success Through Inclusive Leadership?
In each article you fill find actionable takeaways that will help you achieve meaningful change within your organisations, the Housing sector and wider society.